Welcome to Lake Blue Ridge Marina nestled in the foothills at the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains.
This full service marina offers everything one needs to “get away from it all” and enjoy the vacation of a lifetime!
At the marina you can rent a pontoon boat, launch your own craft, gas up at the gas dock, get your supplies for
a great day on the lake at the store or just browse the showroom and pick out your favorite water craft
for the experience of a life time.
Blue Ridge Marina is also proud to be apart of the Tennessee Valley Clean Marina campaign.
For additional information please visit the Tennessee Valley Authority.
Blue Ridge Dam is one of the largest earthen dams in North America
- Built by the Toccoa Electric Power Company in 1925-1930
- Renamed Lake Blue Ridge in 1934
- 3,300 acres
- The lake has 100 miles of shoreline
- 50 public campsites
- Georgia fishing license required
- 80% of the shoreline is U.S. Forest Service land
- Southern most lake where walleye can be caught
- Known for its white bass and small mouth bass fishing
- 1690 feet above sea level